Sunday, July 30, 2006



If anyone does not understand that the aim of all Muslims is to take over the continent of europe,they must have been living on another planet from me. Colonel Gaddafi let the truth out, when he said recently on Al Jazeera:'We have 50 million Muslims in the EU already.There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe- without swords,without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within three decades.' Not in the UK if i have anything to do with it., I will fight until my last breath to stop it.

2 Comments:

Blogger blueboy said...

We are sleep walking into a nightmare and we better wake up before it's too late. I don't no why my fellow countrymen can't see it.

5:43 pm  
Blogger Philip Bryant said...

blueboy...

Some can see it but don't care, others can see it but are affraid to act, the majority are too busy watching Eastenders and Big Brother.

8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home