Sunday, September 17, 2006



It makes me laugh when i hear people talk about Muslim tolerance,if you look at these quotations from the Koran 'Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them.Hell shall be their home:an evil fate.' or 'Believers,take neither the Jews nor the Christians for your friends.' and then there is the instruction to fight against those who are not of the true faith. Now as these are all direct quotations from the Koran and as far as i understand it all Muslims believe the Koran to be the absolute word of Allah which cannot be altered.I dont see how anyone can say the Muslims are peace loving, When you see things like that in the Koran it just proves to me that they are evil.

2 Comments:

Blogger BFB said...

Have you been to 'BNP and ME' today...he's been banned from a BNP forum for speaking his mind.

Maybe we do need another nationalist party, one that approves of and encourages FREE SPEECH.

12:23 pm  
Blogger blueboy said...

Up hear in my local area the BNP dont have a lot of support,that's why i asked if a new party would do better, I know there must be some here who support the BNP or the NF but i dont know how to contact them as i am not able to travel much due to my illness, but even if i could contact them' i dont think it would do much good because up here if you are right wing, they consider you a nazi and they would attack you or your family, I could not go up against them myself, even if i wanted to or if i was fit enough, which i'm sorry to say i'm not.

6:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home