Sunday, October 08, 2006



I was almost on Sky News on Friday. I sent an e-mail to Sky, about the Muslims and i got a reply from Lucy Margolis, This is what it said. I was impressed by your e-mail to sky news and was wondering if you might be interested in contributing to our discussion on Jack Straws article on the Martin Stanford programme between 8 and 10 pm.By the time i had a look at my e-mails, it was to late, but i contacted Luck by e-mail and said, when they next do a programme about the Muslims, I would be happy to go on the show, I gave her my phone number, so let's hope that they do a programme soon, as i can't wait.

5 Comments:

Blogger blueboy said...

I've just noticed a few mistakes in the post, They only excuse i have is that after yesterdays great result against France, I had a few drinks.Sorry.

11:27 am  
Blogger dizzyfatplonka said...

Blue...
Nice one, get in there pal, give the news what for, wake our people up!

11:31 am  
Blogger BFB said...

Good for you,Blue. If you could drop the line "battleforbritain.blogspot.com" I'd appreciate it...(-:

2:48 pm  
Blogger BFB said...

On second thoughts make that "bfbwwiii.blogspot.com" (by the way wwiii stands for World War 3).

2:50 pm  
Blogger rapture of the father said...

It must of been a good email to get a response. Sky seems better at trying to report with less bias than the BBC. However they have been guilty of staging (or trying to) stitch ups. (remember the interview with Dr Phil Edwards)Remember they will cut and use what they want to. I am racking my mind to think what point is the best to really get across. If more people read into and educate them selves on what Islam is all about. That would be the first battle at first I brought the line that islam is a religion of peace but unluckily for the muslims I happen to like history and like to assess things myself. If you get the chance to say your say I wish you the very best of luck.

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home