Sunday, October 22, 2006



I wish there was a way for me to receive channels on my tv without paying for the BBC. The now want to have woman newsreaders to be allowed to weir veils when reading the news, this is not on.The are taking the general public for a ride, I for one am not going to put up with this. I would rather have no tv than pay for this nonsense. I like watching the sport on SKY but if keeping SKY means having to pay for this crap from the BBC then i'm sorry but it will have to go,I have the computer were i can get the news i want, that 18 doughty street is good, i like there news, they report from a right wing view point, they do have people on from the left but at least you get good debate.

3 Comments:

Blogger dizzyfatplonka said...

Its bloody unreal blue, what next.
With cable and digital services, the BBC should be made optional pay per view.
Again only public resistance will change their minds on what approach to take and certainly a government driven veil ban would help. Many people try to say we should have a ban on all religious symbolism, only for my part, I have never worn jewellery or had tattoos yet I defend the cross as a symbol of our history and heritage more than anything!

Just as I would defend attacks on ant pagan symbology born of our history and heritage.

11:46 am  
Blogger rapture of the father said...

I have always considered the BBC corrupt. Labour seem to know how propagander works only too well! How can it of happened that the majority taxpayer is paying to discriminate against themselves. The BBC is brainwashing at every opportunity to promote there extreme left wing views! Labour seem to control and have put their cronies in power to help this along. I am sick of it - where is the news about Europe soon deciding what laws are laws in Britain, where is the news about the distgusting murder of Kriss Donald, The debate of multricultrulism from an equal viewpoint, The war in Iraq and our aim - what really matters destroying the infrastructure to stop them producing weapons of mass destruction (why should we care about the Iraqi democacy and standard of their life?) (Indeed how can an Isalimic country be democatic?)the failing infrastructure of Britain, the poor education and skill base of Britain and so on and so on.

I am glad I have found your site so I can air my frustrations Blue.

He is a question can the BBC be forgiven and possible changed to become neutral in its reports telling all view points and asking people to make their own minds up. Or should we do away with the BBC and its tax burden on the people?

12:40 pm  
Blogger blueboy said...

Rapture, Your most welcome,If you know anyone else who would like to post on my site, please tell them they would be more than welcome, the more people i can get to look at the site the better.

1:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home