Friday, November 24, 2006


A Muslim who killed and ate a swan while fasting has got a 2 month prison sentence.When arrested and told that the swan was the property of the Queen he replied, I hate the the Queen and i hate the country.This clown has stayed in this country for 40 years enjoying everything we have to offer while hating everything we stand for.It is time for the people of this country to wake up.We have one who thinks it's okay to have sex with a sheep and now this clown who thinks it's okay to kill swans, they and their supporters should be thrown out, before our country is destroyed.

4 Comments:

Blogger srb0 said...

This is a disgrace! why spend more money on this animal just deport any who don't follow our laws!!!
(you can let the Welsh stay they have a bit of a history with the sheep)
ONLY JOKING!!!! The welsh are part of Great Britain and are an important regional variation.(phew this back peddling is hard work)

I am glad you decided to keep going, I do try to look in on your comments everyday, but don't always know the right words to say in order to post a comment.(bloody shiftwork!)

12:24 pm  
Blogger blueboy said...

Don't worry srb0, I understand people have other things to do,I sometimes forget that not everyone is like me, with nothing to do all day.I think of this blog as my way of keeping in contact with people who think like me and i hope by posting my comments that i may convince others to come and join us and support the BNP. We have to all stick together and if we do i am sure we will win.

12:48 pm  
Blogger BFB said...

Maybe we should all start eating Muslims (swans are more intelligent)!

1:53 pm  
Blogger shieldwall said...

he hates the Queen and the nation eh,WELL FUCK OFF THEN,why do they stay and moan about it all,they should do us all a favour and GO,they behave like barbarians trapped in a time warp.Phil,I could not stomach the taste,to spicy and to hairy,also I have heard they stink your house out.

3:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home