Wednesday, December 13, 2006



I wonder if any of my bloggers has any idea what we can do to further our cause,With the elections up here in May, now would be a good time to start a campaign.I would not be able to go round doors or anything like that because of my illness, but anything i could do from my computer would be okay.In my local council, the leader and deputy have stepped down, there is a lot of in fighting in the local Labour party,long may it continue, if we had some BNP people standing next May, i think they would have a good chance of being elected,how can we find out who is standing,do we have to wait till a few weeks before the election.

2 Comments:

Blogger shieldwall said...

blue,regarding who is standing for the BNP,contact your local branch,if you do not have a phone number ring the info lines(08707576267 or 08707515277)they should be able to get you in contact,the people are very helpful and should sort you out.

2:39 pm  
Blogger shieldwall said...

ok,thank you?.

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home